Directions for printing PDF files
Steps to print from Adobe Acrobat:
1. Choose "Page Setup" from the "File" menu and select
the correct "Paper Size" from the drop-down list (e.g.
A4 size for Europe or 8.5" X 11" for N. America) and
then click on "OK".
2. Choose "Print" from the File menu and make sure the
"Fit to Page" box is checked. The other boxes in the
same area should be unchecked.
3. Make sure your printer is on and has a sufficient amount
of the correct paper loaded, then click on OK. That's it.
Print one of these files now:
Teacher / Apprentice Agreements:
1. LM Teacher Trademark Licence
2. Policy for LM Apprenticeship
3. Policy for Supervised Teaching
4. End-User Licence Agreement
5. Professional Licence
Recordings Release Form -
7. Recordings Release
Form - plain version
Ethics and Conduct Material:
8. The LM Code of Conduct (1 page)
9. Ethics - The Teacher-Student
Relationship (34 pages)
10. Ethics - Working with Survivors of Abuse (28
11. Where the LM work is taught (2 pages)
12. Where the LM work is taught--French (2 pages)
13. Where LM Teachers have taught (2 pages)
14. Articles -
Lena Jonhäll stipend (1 page)
Articles - Ben Kreilkamp - Phoenix article (2 pages)
16. The AlexTech Debate (82